The Complete Soccer Goalkeeper
Shut down the opponent and stop every shot. Only The Complete Soccer Goalkeeper will show you how to combine awareness, technique, and physical conditioning to anticipate the opponent’s every move.
In The Complete Soccer Goalkeeper, renowned goalkeeping coach Tim Mulqueen shares his secrets and provides unparalleled instruction for developing the skills, techniques, and mental mind-set for mastering the game’s toughest position:
* Stance, positioning, and footwork
* Leaping, diving, and saving shots at various heights
* Orchestrating the defense and distributing the ball
* Reading the game, including shooters, angles, and set plays
* Penalty kicks and situation-specific tactics
* Specific conditioning exercises to develop explosive power, sharpen eye–hand coordination, and improve reaction time
The Complete Soccer Goalkeeper also includes advice from leading goalkeepers, analysis of many of the game’s stellar saves, and exclusive insights from today’s top attackers on the defensive weaknesses they try to exploit.
From tactics to strategies, The Complete Soccer Goalkeeper is simply the most complete guide available for players and coaches of the game’s most challenging position.
NOTE: This book was submitted to our website and is not an endorsement by Soccer-for-Parents. To check out the book further go to Amazon.com.
Click here to post comments.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to Submit a Soccer Book Review.